Course catalog description: Hands-on experiments with digital circuits of increasing complexity from simple gates to state machines.
Credits and contact hours: 1 credit; Bi-weekly 3-hour laboratory.
Pre-Requisite courses: (14:440:127 or 01:198:111) and (01:640:152 or 01:640:154 or 01:640:192) and (01:750:124 or 01:750:116 or 01:750:201 or 01:750:203 or 01:750:271)
Co-Requisite courses: 14:332:231
- General introduction to the laboratory.
- Introduction to hardware.
- Combinational SSI circuits.
- Combinational MSI circuits.
- Four-bit arithmetic circuit.
- Sequential Circuits. State machine analysis.
- State machine synthesis.