WSP USA is a proven world leader in transportation engineering and consistently provides quality services in planning, design, construction management, and program management for a multitude of transportation agencies and organizations across the globe. We lead projects through innovation, quality design, and responsiveness that has made us a desirable employer for young professionals.
Be involved in projects with our Transit and Rail Team and be a part of a growing team that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
Our Newark, New Jersey office is seeking an Intern to support the Transit & Rail group for the summer of 2019. This candidate should be enthusiastic and self-motivated and will be responsible for assisting technical staff in day-to-day project duties. The major projects involving intern support includes various transportation planning and design work.
WSP is currently initiating a search for an Intern I for our Newark, New Jersey office.
Lockheed Martin (Moorestown, NJ)
Lockheed Martin's Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) business in Moorestown, NJ, is working on many exciting defense programs and developing cutting edge products and applications to meet the complex and evolving needs of our customers. We have new positions available in support of our Sensor Hardware Products. As an engineering intern, you will be working in an exciting engineering and production environment with state of the art hardware and systems. This work will include teaming with other engineers in various disciplines to develop best-in-class products and solutions. The preferred candidate will contribute to a wide variety of projects as our business needs evolve. The ability to take responsibility for increasingly difficult tasks, complete them on schedule, while documenting and presenting results is expected. We offer a continuous learning environment with strong career growth and advancement opportunities. A strong candidate will demonstrate an interest and ability to learn new tools and technologies and successfully leverage those to effectively complete projects in a timely manner. The desired candidate will also possess strong oral and written communication skills, strong problem solving skills, and the ability to work independently and in a team environment. The candidate should be enrolled in a BS degree program from an accredited college or university in electrical engineering, applied mathematics, or a closely related technical field or discipline and perform assignments during short-term breaks from college attendance. A GPA of at least a 3.0 is required.
A desired candidate will have familiarity and experience in one or more of the following domains: Electrical (Electronics) Engineering:
- Analog and power supply circuit design
- FPGA programming using Verilog/VHDL
- Familiarity with processor design & architecture
- Design and test of hi speed digital circuit cards
- Development and testing of digital signal processing algorithms
- Test equipment hardware (Oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.) and associated software.
- Designing custom test racks using commercial equipment for validating and evaluating customer hardware performance
Electrical (Antenna/RF) Engineering:
- RFIC Design (working knowledge of Cadence IC Design Suite)
- Analog/power supply,
- Radio Frequency (RF), Wireless Communications and Antenna design experience
- Familiarity with Microwave Office and Matlab Electrical (EMI) Engineering:
- Experience with hardware design for Electro Magnetic Interference / Compatibility (EMI/EMC) and requirements/procedures of MIL-STD-461, 464 and DO-160 testing standards
- Knowledge of EM theory to apply design techniques and design features to control electromagnetic (EM) emissions (intentional and unintentional) and susceptibilities
This position is located in Moorestown New Jersey. Moorestown is a township in Burlington County, New Jersey, and is an eastern suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, which is about a 15-minute ride away. Nearby communities include Mt. Laurel, Cherry Hill, Vincentown, and Burlington. This region is a beautiful suburban setting with scenic residential towns, great school systems and great shopping and restaurants. New York City is less than two hours to the north. Ocean City, NJ and the shore are just over an hour to the east. Washington, DC and the capital region are just three hours away to the south. Killington, VT and great skiing is six hours to the north.
Basic Qualifications: The candidate should be enrolled in a BS degree program from an accredited college or university in electrical engineering, applied mathematics, or a closely related technical field or discipline and perform assignments during short-term breaks from college attendance. A cumulative GPA of at least a 3.0 is required. Able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
The TRUMPF Group is a German family-owned company with its head office in Ditzingen near Stuttgart. TRUMPF is one of the world's biggest providers of machine tools. The TRUMP Group is looking for an Automation/Production Engineering Intern for their Cranbury NJ location.
Internship involves the support of production / automation tools for laser diode manufacturing.
Duration: 4 months.
Colgate-Palmolive Company is looking for an exceptional Summer Intern to join our team to develop a Social Robotics and AI platform. Key personality attributes should include passion, energy, and the desire to build.
This internship will be a 10 week internship starting in June 2018
As part of prototype platform development, the intern will be integrating and implementing off-the-shelf robotics and AI technologies and features for next generation product promotion and consumer insight analysis platform for Colgate’s business. Working in close collaboration with Softbank Robotics Inc, USA and IBM Watson team, the intern will design, implement, and document various machine vision and speech recognition and synthesis, natural language understanding, data mining software to run on and test the robotics platforms for pilot deployment studies.
As a team, you will create new AI platform and analytics infrastructure covering cutting-edge Robotics technology with multifunctional sensors and control systems. Job functions will include: mastering and adapting AI platform, system level coding, embedded development and advanced image and natural language processing and digital signal processing.
- At least two - three years of course work toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Strong interest in Robotics and AI with academic experience programming in Python, C, C++, or Objective C
- Experience writing embedded Python and C/C++
- Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures and advanced programming techniques
- Skill in Machine Vision and Speech Recognition and Synthesis, Natural Language Processing using general purpose AI platforms.
- Familiarity with Python packages related to AI and advanced computing, such as TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, Numba, Pandas, OpenCV, and Sklearn
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to learn
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering students
- Foundation in machine vision and speech recognition and synthesis, natural language understanding, data mining
Please contact Linda Crowell for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Naval Nuclear Laboratory
February 5, 2018
The Naval Nuclear Laboratory is operated for the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and U.S. Department of the Navy by Bechtel Marine Propulsion Corporation (BMPC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Bechtel National Inc. Naval Nuclear Laboratory personnel are BMPC employees who work at four DOE facilities: Bettis Atomic Power Laboratory, Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory, Kenneth A. Kesselring Site, and Naval Reactors Facility, and at the U.S. Department of Defense-owned Nuclear Power Training Unit-Charleston. BMPC employees also have an established presence at numerous shipyards and vendor locations. Since 1946, the Naval Nuclear Laboratory has developed advanced naval nuclear propulsion technology, provided technical support, and trained world-class nuclear operators to ensure the safe and reliable operation of our nation's submarine and aircraft carrier Fleets. The Naval Nuclear Laboratory is a national asset solely dedicated to the Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program. We rely on the dedication and innovation of our nearly 7,000 engineers, scientists, technicians, and support personnel. For more information and to view meaningful career opportunities, please visit navalnuclearlab.energy.gov.
We are looking to hire 800 new engineers and scientists in 2018 and we are recruiting for our 2019 summer intern program. The employment opportunity below is limited to US Citizens. Due to the length of the security clearance process, we recruit extremely off-cycle for internships. We will accept applications from 2nd semester freshman that will complete their sophomore year by May 2019. We will recruit for internships for student completing at least their sophomore year by May 2019.
February 2, 2018
We would like to share with you some full time positions and summer internships opportunities with Igolgi Inc.
Igolgi Inc. provides innovative, flexible video compression solutions that can be tuned for individual installations. Our solutions are software based and optimized to run on a variety of multi-processor and hybrid CPU/Accelerator platforms. For more information check: http://www.igolgi.com/
Time Frame: Immediate
Igolgi, a leading developer of multi-core video processing software products, is seeking qualified C Software Development Engineers for full time employment. Candidates will work with experienced igolgi product engineers in the execution of product design and development. We are seeking applicants who are self-starters and excited to make contributions to cutting edge product technologies.
- Recent or near graduate in CS or EE or ECE
- Experience in C or C++
- Experience with Linux command line
- Experience installing Ubuntu or other distributions and managing Linux machines a plus
- Experience in network programing a plus
- Video and/or audio multimedia application development a plus
- Familiar with Git or other version control software a plus
- Ability to work well both independently and in a diverse team environment.
TITLE NEC Labs America Inc. - Research intern
NJ DEPARTMENT Optical Networking and Sensing
DESCRIPTION The Optical Networking and Sensing Research Department of NEC Laboratories America, located in Princeton, NJ, is seeking a Research intern. The successful candidate will participate in the development of data-driven social infrastructure solutions. The candidate should be able to work independently and as part of a team, show critical thinking and fast learning ability in their approach to problem solving. Minimum duration of the internships are usually 3 months and the exact dates are flexible.
• Currently enrolled in PhD/MSc/BS program in computer science, statistics, electrical engineering, or equivalent.
• Research experience in machine learning.
• Strong computational background.
• Strong programming and scripting skills.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT http://www.nec-labs.com/working-at-nec-labs/internships
Young-Geun You email@example.com
Yvonne Huang firstname.lastname@example.org