The TRUMPF Group is a German family-owned company with its head office in Ditzingen near Stuttgart. TRUMPF is one of the world's biggest providers of machine tools. The TRUMP Group is looking for an Automation/Production Engineering Intern for their Cranbury NJ location.
Internship involves the support of production / automation tools for laser diode manufacturing.
Duration: 4 months.
Colgate-Palmolive Company is looking for an exceptional Summer Intern to join our team to develop a Social Robotics and AI platform. Key personality attributes should include passion, energy, and the desire to build.
This internship will be a 10 week internship starting in June 2018
As part of prototype platform development, the intern will be integrating and implementing off-the-shelf robotics and AI technologies and features for next generation product promotion and consumer insight analysis platform for Colgate’s business. Working in close collaboration with Softbank Robotics Inc, USA and IBM Watson team, the intern will design, implement, and document various machine vision and speech recognition and synthesis, natural language understanding, data mining software to run on and test the robotics platforms for pilot deployment studies.
As a team, you will create new AI platform and analytics infrastructure covering cutting-edge Robotics technology with multifunctional sensors and control systems. Job functions will include: mastering and adapting AI platform, system level coding, embedded development and advanced image and natural language processing and digital signal processing.
- At least two - three years of course work toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Strong interest in Robotics and AI with academic experience programming in Python, C, C++, or Objective C
- Experience writing embedded Python and C/C++
- Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures and advanced programming techniques
- Skill in Machine Vision and Speech Recognition and Synthesis, Natural Language Processing using general purpose AI platforms.
- Familiarity with Python packages related to AI and advanced computing, such as TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, Numba, Pandas, OpenCV, and Sklearn
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to learn
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering students
- Foundation in machine vision and speech recognition and synthesis, natural language understanding, data mining
Please contact Linda Crowell for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Naval Nuclear Laboratory
February 5, 2018
The Naval Nuclear Laboratory is operated for the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and U.S. Department of the Navy by Bechtel Marine Propulsion Corporation (BMPC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Bechtel National Inc. Naval Nuclear Laboratory personnel are BMPC employees who work at four DOE facilities: Bettis Atomic Power Laboratory, Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory, Kenneth A. Kesselring Site, and Naval Reactors Facility, and at the U.S. Department of Defense-owned Nuclear Power Training Unit-Charleston. BMPC employees also have an established presence at numerous shipyards and vendor locations. Since 1946, the Naval Nuclear Laboratory has developed advanced naval nuclear propulsion technology, provided technical support, and trained world-class nuclear operators to ensure the safe and reliable operation of our nation's submarine and aircraft carrier Fleets. The Naval Nuclear Laboratory is a national asset solely dedicated to the Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program. We rely on the dedication and innovation of our nearly 7,000 engineers, scientists, technicians, and support personnel. For more information and to view meaningful career opportunities, please visit navalnuclearlab.energy.gov.
We are looking to hire 800 new engineers and scientists in 2018 and we are recruiting for our 2019 summer intern program. The employment opportunity below is limited to US Citizens. Due to the length of the security clearance process, we recruit extremely off-cycle for internships. We will accept applications from 2nd semester freshman that will complete their sophomore year by May 2019. We will recruit for internships for student completing at least their sophomore year by May 2019.
February 2, 2018
We would like to share with you some full time positions and summer internships opportunities with Igolgi Inc.
Igolgi Inc. provides innovative, flexible video compression solutions that can be tuned for individual installations. Our solutions are software based and optimized to run on a variety of multi-processor and hybrid CPU/Accelerator platforms. For more information check: http://www.igolgi.com/
Time Frame: Immediate
Igolgi, a leading developer of multi-core video processing software products, is seeking qualified C Software Development Engineers for full time employment. Candidates will work with experienced igolgi product engineers in the execution of product design and development. We are seeking applicants who are self-starters and excited to make contributions to cutting edge product technologies.
- Recent or near graduate in CS or EE or ECE
- Experience in C or C++
- Experience with Linux command line
- Experience installing Ubuntu or other distributions and managing Linux machines a plus
- Experience in network programing a plus
- Video and/or audio multimedia application development a plus
- Familiar with Git or other version control software a plus
- Ability to work well both independently and in a diverse team environment.
TITLE NEC Labs America Inc. - Research intern
NJ DEPARTMENT Optical Networking and Sensing
DESCRIPTION The Optical Networking and Sensing Research Department of NEC Laboratories America, located in Princeton, NJ, is seeking a Research intern. The successful candidate will participate in the development of data-driven social infrastructure solutions. The candidate should be able to work independently and as part of a team, show critical thinking and fast learning ability in their approach to problem solving. Minimum duration of the internships are usually 3 months and the exact dates are flexible.
• Currently enrolled in PhD/MSc/BS program in computer science, statistics, electrical engineering, or equivalent.
• Research experience in machine learning.
• Strong computational background.
• Strong programming and scripting skills.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT http://www.nec-labs.com/working-at-nec-labs/internships
Young-Geun You email@example.com
Yvonne Huang firstname.lastname@example.org