Senior Design Capstone Project focuses on gaining design experience in team-oriented projects involving one discipline or interweaving of multiple areas in electrical and computer engineering. Students work in teams to design unique and innovative product prototypes, demonstrating how technical knowledge can enable their imaginations. In addition, to already amassed theoretical knowledge, projects require the application of standards and realistic engineering constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability. During this project, students have the opportunity to work with industry members as well as our faculty, gaining experience in real-world engineering. Our students’ capabilities, creativity, and engineering skills are reflected in each year's projects.
- Opportunities for student recruitment
- Investing in the next generation of engineers
- Guiding workforce development initiatives
- Branding and recognition for your corporation
- Establishing new contacts with ECE decision-makers
Student and Mentor Resources