Graduate director's advising hours in Fall 2023 are most Wednesdays, 5 - 6 PM (in-person in EE 134-B and virtually via Zoom)
Dr. Bajwa is available via Zoom during the advising hours; his Zoom link is:
The signing of all paperwork will be done electronically. Students should use the DocuSign system to obtain digital signatures on forms. DocuSign is Rutgers’ chosen secure electronic signature system to replace paper-intensive processes. Students can request a new account by going to https://www.docusign.com. Enter your email address/username as NetID@rutgers.edu when prompted. Log in to your new DocuSign account by going to https://account.docusign.com. Visit the site https://eds.rutgers.edu/docusign for training and support resources.
The Graduate Director handles these items:
- Course transfers
- Non-degree admissions
- Interviews with prospective students
- Academic advising and course selections
- MS/PhD thesis submission and checking
- Immigration and visa issues
- TA/GA and Fellowship funding
- Scholastic standing problems
Graduate Program Coordinator
Modes of Communication: You can communicate with the graduate office through the following means:
- Email: Please use email for any formal requests, personalized requests, private matters, etc.; always send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (reaches the ECE Graduate Director) and email@example.com (reaches the ECE Graduate Program Coordinator) for this purpose. Please DO NOT use the Graduate Director's personal email address for graduate office matters, as this will delay matters.
- Slack: Rutgers ECE runs a slack workspace and you can reach out to me on this workspace for communications with the Graduate Director as well as for communications among yourselves. You can sign up for this workspace using the link https://join.slack.com/t/rutgers-ece/shared_invite/zt-1ejw3fke9-c~0wfgeWIDqut4Yl6U9iBA. The channel on this workspace for communications is #graduate-lounge
- Discord: Rutgers ECE also runs a Discord server and you can sign up on it for communications with Graduate Director and Graduate Program Coordinator as well as for communications among yourselves. You can join the Discord server using the link https://discord.com/invite/7fRdRXe Please choose your role as Graduate Student so that the #grad-chat channel is accessible to you.
Non-thesis MS degree
List of Doctoral Dissertations
GSNB - The Graduate School - New Brunswick website
GSNB website - Information for Current Students
Graduate Forms and General Information