- University of California, Los Angeles Electrical Engineering Ph.D. 06/2014
- University of California, Los Angeles Electrical Engineering M.S. 12/2009
- National Taiwan University Electrical Engineering B.S. 06/2006
Board of Trustees Research Fellowship for Scholarly Excellence, Rutgers University, 2022
DARPA Director's Fellowship Award, 2021
DARPA Young Faculty Award (YFA), 2019
National Science Foundation CAREER Award, 2016
Wayne State University College of Engineering Faculty Research Excellence Award, 2016
International Microwave Symposium (IMS) Student Design Competition 2nd Place, 2014
Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC) Best Student Paper Award, 2013
Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC) Student Prize, 2011
- Microwave and Millimeter wave components and circuits
- Passive and Active Antennas and Array
- Electromagnetic Metamaterials
- Wireless Sensors and RF Systems
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=Dw-sU_AAAAAJ&hl=en
- Q. Li, Y. Zhang, and C.-T. M. Wu. "High-Selectivity and Miniaturized Filtering Wilkinson Power Dividers Integrated With Multimode Resonators." IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology (2017).
- T. Zhang, C.-T. M. Wu, and R. Xu. "High Q series negative capacitor using negative group delay circuit based on a stepped-impedance distributed amplifier." IEICE Electronics Express 14, no. 7 (2017): 20170088-20170088.
- T. Zhang, L. Wang, C.-T. M. Wu and R. Xu, “A GaAs passive mixer with an ultra-wide IF bandwidth,” IEICE Electronics Express, 2016.
- H. Lee, Y. Sung, C.-T. M. Wu, and T. Itoh, “Dual-Band and Polarization-Flexible Cavity Antenna Based on Substrate Integrated Waveguide,” Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, IEEE, 2016.
- C.-T. M. Wu and J. Sun, “Microwave metamaterials-based ultrafast detecting scheme for automotive radars,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, pp. 1343-1345, June 2015.
- M. Ali and C.-T. M. Wu, “Negative Group Delay Circuit based on Microwave Recursive Filters,” International Journal of Microwave Science and Technology 2015 (2015).
- H. Lee, J. Choi, C.-T. M. Wu, and T. Itoh. “A Compact Single Radiator CRLH-Inspired Circularly Polarized Leaky-Wave Antenna Based on Substrate Integrated Waveguide,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 2015.
- C.-T. M. Wu and T. Itoh, “Maximally Flat Negative Group Delay Circuit: A Microwave Transversal Filter Approach,” IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Techniques, pp.1330-1342, June 2014.
- C.-T. M. Wu, J. Choi, H. Lee, and T. Itoh, “Magnetic-Current-Loop Induced Electric Dipole Antenna Based on Substrate Integrated Waveguide Cavity”, IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, pp.519-522, March 2014.
- H. Lee, C.-T. M. Wu and T. Itoh, “Study and Analysis of Contiguous Channel Triplexer Based on Combining Method of Two Filtering Circuits Using CRLH and RH Isolation Circuits”, International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, Jun. 2014.
- C.-T. M. Wu, S. Gharavi, B. Daneshrad and T. Itoh, “A Dual-Purpose Reconfigurable Negative Group Delay Circuit Based on Distributed Amplifiers,” IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, pp.593-595, Nov. 2013.
- J. Lee, C.‐T. M. Wu, and T. Itoh, “A power efficient active integrated antenna,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, pp. 1240-1243, June 2013.
- Y. Dong, C.-T. M. Wu and T. Itoh, “Miniaturized Multi-Band Substrate Integrated Waveguide Filters using Complementary Split-Ring Resonators,” IET Microwave, Antennas and Propagation, pp.611-620, June 2012.
- C.-T. M. Wu, Y. Dong, J. Sun and T. Itoh, “Ring-Resonator-Inspired Power Recycling Scheme for Gain-Enhanced Distributed Amplifier-Based CRLH-Transmission Line Leaky Wave Antennas,” IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Techniques, pp.1027-1037, April 2012.