GAANN Fellowships for a PhD in Bio-Electrical Engineering
GAANN Fellowship (Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need Fellowship)
- Annual stipend of up to $34,000, tuition remission, health benefits, for Ph.D. candidates in ECE who intend to pursue reseach in the area of bioelectrical engineering.
- New and current graduate students are encouraged to apply.
- Women and underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Enrollment in the PhD program of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Rutgers University
- Interest in research in bio-electrical engineering
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Documented financial need
Applications are now being accepted for Spring and Fall semesters.
(1) Download the GAANN Application Form below, complete the form, and return it to Arletta Hoscilowicz: email@example.com.
(2) Provide supporting materials as described below
(3) Arrange for 2 letters of reference and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference letter from the research advisor should document the plan to pursue research in bioelectrical engineering
(4) Complete FAFSA application (www.fafsa.ed.gov).
GAANN Application Form (Editable PDF form)