Dean's Distinguished Lecture
- Time: 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Fiber Optics Building, Easton Hub Auditorium
Young Engineers Day
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Weeks Hall of Engineering and Busch Student Center
- Registration (Required) - Schools can bring up to 25 students each.
Volunteers needed to facilitate engineering activities. Undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty, and staff are welcome to sign up here.
For more information, please contact Michael Brown, Assistant Dean for Access Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.