Course catalog description: Software development lifecycle, object-oriented software engineering, system specification, software measurement and estimation, software design patterns.
Credits and contact hours: 3 credits; 1 hour and 40-minute session twice a week, every week
Pre-Requisite courses: 14:332:351
Co-Requisite courses: None
- Software Lifecycle and Team Projects
- Requirements Elicitation and Use Cases
- Object-Oriented Analysis
- Object-Oriented Design
- Implementation and Testing
- Software Architecture
- System Specification
- Interim Project Demonstration
- Software Measurement
- Project Effort Estimation
- Software Design Patterns
Textbook: Bruegge & Dutoit, Object-Oriented Software Engineering, Prentice Hall; Miles & Hamilton: Learning UML 2.0, O'Reilly Media, Inc.