Course catalog description: An undergraduate seminar on the topics of Entrepreneurship, Ethics, and Professionalism.
Credits and contact hours: 1 credit; 80-minute session, every week.
Pre-Requisite courses: Junior standing
- Introduction to Ethics
- Trolley-ology and Moral Dilemmas
- (Speaker) ConnieWu, Engineering and Patent Information Specialists at LSM: Patent and Trademark Searches
- Moral Dilemmas
- (Speaker) Deborah Silver, Executive Director-Professional Science Master’s Program and Professor in ECE: Life-Long Learning
- (Speaker) Larry Jacobs: Resume Writing and Preparing for the 21st C Job Interview: Career Development Specialist at Rutgers University
- (SPEAKER) Regina Efimchik, Director of Professional Development Studies:
- Introduction to Public Speaking: Interactive class
- DRIVERLESS CAR SYMPOSIUM
- (VIDEO) Truth on Trial: Ethics in America
- Corporate Ethics: Wells Fargo Scandal; Ford Pinto/Tylenol Scare
- (Speaker) Hana Godrich, Undergraduate Director and Coordinator of the Capstone Project in ECE: Preparing for the Capstone Project
- (Speaker) Richard Frenkiel: Your Financial Future I
- (Speaker) Richard Frenkiel: Your Financial Future II
- Setting and Attaining Goals
Other supplemental material: Material supplied by the instructor.