Course catalog description: Experimental exercises via simulation using MATLAB to get understanding of frequency and time domain analysis of linear dynamic systems and corresponding signals. Finding the response of continuous- and discrete-time linear systems via simulation.
Credits and contact hours: 3 credits; Bi-weekly, 3 hours session
Pre-Requisite courses: 14:332:222, 14:332:224, (01:640:244 or 01:640:252 or 01:640:292)
Co-Requisite courses: 14:332:345
- Introduction to MATLAB.
- Signals in linear systems.
- Frequency domain linear system analysis.
- Continuous- and discrete-time convolution.
- Continuous-time state space analysis.
- Discrete-time state space analysis.
Other supplemental material: Laboratory Manual for Linear Systems and Signals Lab