16:332:567 Software Engineering I
Note: check also software project ideas and
example past projects
To submit a project proposal, please follow these steps:
- Read carefully the description of the project in Section
1.5.4: Stock Market Investment Fantasy League in the class lecture
- Select one of the sub-projects described in Section 1.5.4 and
email to the instructor a PDF document formated as described
Each proposal should contain the following:
- Project title
- URL of the project web-site
- List of team members with their emails
- Team profile:
- Individual qualifications and strengths (such as: programming,
design, presentation, documentation, management and organization)
Note: It is expected that every team member shall be involved in all
project activities; this only indicates individual strengths, not
their sole responsibilities
- Name of the elected team leader, if any (having a team leader is
The team leader should act as facilitator, to organize group meetings
and generally keep track of project activities (check here details
about the role of team leaders)
- Proposed project
- Indicate which of the sub-projects described in Section 1.5.4 you
are selecting for your project.
The document should be prepared on computer (special negative
points for handwriting and hand-drawn figures).
- Proposal Submission
Since the project should is team work, each team submits a
single document to the TA. Email to the instructor a PDF
document on or before the due date.
5:00 p.m. on the due date.
Mon Sep 10 16:50:37 EDT 2007