MS and Ph.D. completed.
1. Petre Alexandrov, Ph.D. thesis on SiC Unipolar power switches, August 2009. Now with United Silicon Carbide, Inc.(United Silicon Carbide, Inc.)
2. Ming Su, Ph.D. thesis on Power Devices and Integrated Circuits Based on 4H-SiC Lateral JFETs (co-advised with Dr. K. Sheng), January 2010.
3. Jun Hu, Ph.D. thesis on SiC Detectors for Ultralow UV Detections, August 2008. Now with Alpha & Omega Semiconductor.
4. Jian Wu, Ph.D. thesis on “Development of SiC Power MOSFETs”, August, 2008.
5. Yongxi Zhang Ph.D. thesis on “Design and fabrication of the first SiC Power Integrated Circuits”, June 2008. Now with Texas Instruments.
6. Yuzhu Li, Ph.D. thesis on Design and fabrication of 4H-SiC
TI-VJFETs, Jan. 2008. Joined Institute of Electronic Devices, Nanjing, China.
7. Xiaobin Xin, Ph.D. thesis on Design and fabrication of 4H-SiC UV Single
Photon Counting Avalanche Photodiode, Oct. 2007. Joined Velox Semiconductor Corporation as Sr.
8. Jianhui Zhang, Ph.D. thesis on Design and fabrication of 4H-SiC
Power BJTs, May, 2006. Joined United Silicon Carbide, Inc. as Sr. Research
9. Gokul Ramamani, M.S. thesis on Effects of Passivation and Annealing
on the Performance of 4H-SiC MPS diodes, May 2006.
10. Leonid Fursin, Ph.D. thesis on Design and fabrication of a high-voltage
normally-off planar 4H-SiC VJFET, May, 2005. Joined United Silicon Carbide, Inc. as Sr. Research Engineer
11. Xueqing Li, Ph.D. thesis on Design and simulation of high voltage
4H-SiC power devices, May ,2005. Joined United Silicon Carbide, Inc. as
Sr. Research Engineer
12. Yanbin Luo, Ph.D. thesis on
SiC Power Bipolar Junction Transistors, June 25, 2004. Joined Intel
13. Feng Yan, Ph.D. thesis
on 4H-SiC Avalanche Photodiodes, May 2003. Joined NASA/Raytheon.
14. Kiyoshi Tone, Ph.D. Thesis
on SiC Vertical Junction Field-effect Transistors, Oct. 2002. Joined Intel
15. John B. Campi Jr., M.S. thesis on Post-metallization Annealing Study of 4H-And 6H-SiC/SiO2 Structures,
Oct. 2002. Joined IBM.
16. Lihui Cao, Ph.D. Thesis
on SiC Gate Turn-off Thyristors, Jan. 2000. Joined LSI Logic Corp.
17. Thomas Koscica, Ph.D. thesis on "A new type of semiconductor
device: the field effect real space transfer transistor", graduated May
1998. Joined Exogen.
18. Yan Shi, Ph.D. thesis
on "Tunable photodetectors based on MBE grown strain compensated multi-quantum
well AIGaAsSbjInGaAsSb", graduated May, 1998. Joined Alcatel-Lucent
19. Christi Madsen, Ph.D.
thesis on "The first planar optical waveguide filter architecture and demonstration",
graduated 5/1996 and Joined Bell Lab. Now with Texas
20. Walter B. Buchwald, Ph.D.
thesis on "InGaAsP /InP Optothyristors", graduated 5/1996. Joined Raytheon
21. Terry Burke, Ph.D. thesis on "Deep traps and their effects on
the performance of high power GaAs photoconductive switches", graduated
5/1993. Now with US TACOM.
22. Jutao Chen, M.S. thesis on "Effect of laser polarization on
optical fiber communication", graduated 10/1997. Now with All-Tech.
23. Gregory Lorezon, M.S. thesis on "Computer modeling of SiC thyristors",
graduated 5/1995. Now with US CECOM.
24. James Wang, M.S. Thesis title" A compact GaAs tuner IC for direct
broadcast satellite", graduated in May, 1991. With Anadigics, Inc.
25. Robert Lis, M.S. student, Thesis title: "A novel InP based optothyristor
for pulsed high power . switching applications", graduated in May, 1992.
26. John T. Bayruns, M.S. student, research project: "A C-band integrated
circuit image rejection block converter using novel phase-shift circuit
designs", graduate in January, 1992. With Anadigics, Inc.