Travel Forms and Information
An approved Expense Report with appropriate receipts must be submitted within 60 days of the traveler’s return to their work site.
"Expense Management Course" web-based training is now available on Cornerstone website. Please use your NetID and password to login to the Rutgers University Canvas website to access materials for this course. Instructions on how to log in to Canvas are available through the Rutgers Online Help Desk.
Anyone traveling internationally on University-associated matters must register on the Rutgers International Travel Registration Site http://riskmanagement.rutgers.edu/faculty-staff-information/rutgers-international-travel-registration-instructions and submit ECE Travel Form to the Department Chair.
1. To access travel expense management, you have to login on myRutgers portal (scroll down to find Finance). Click on "Expense Management". Be sure to update "Manage Your Bank Account" before your first time of creating a travel expense report.
For every expense item update your Account string, Project, Task and Expenditure Organization using COA Mapping Tool from this link: https://dmgt.rutgers.edu/dba/f?p=COAMAPTOOL:1
*Students on a payroll should contact their adviser for Account string, Project, Task and Expenditure Organization
*Students not on payroll must complete TABER <link needed to old TABER form> form attaching all required receipts and email or bring to Tea Akins email@example.com room EE120
More information is on http://procurementservices.rutgers.edu/travel/reporting-travel-expenses
2. Per Diem Travel Expense Worksheet (click here)
3. Travel Expense Reimbursement Checklist ( click here )
4. Travel and Business Meal Expense Policies & Procedures ( click here )
5. ECE Travel Form ( click here )
6. International Travel Registration: http://riskmanagement.rutgers.edu/faculty-staff-information/rutgers-international-travel-registration-instructions
7. International Travel Guidelines : http://global.rutgers.edu/services/travel
9. Overview of Travel Policy : ( click here )
10. How to Enter and Submit Expense Reports: (EX10 Enter & Submit Expense Reports)
11. Expense Report Help and FAQ: ( Expense Report Help and FAQs)