GAANN Fellowships available for PhD candidates in the area of bio-electrical engineering
GAANN Fellowship (Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need Fellowship)
- The Fellowship carries with it an annual stipend of up to $34,000, tuition remission at a level of post candidacy tuition, and health benefits.
- This program involves a 2 year supervised teaching experience, in which Fellows are individually mentored by ECE professors.
- Minority students, women and other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
- New as well as current graduate students are encouraged to apply.
This is a 5-year Fellowship for Ph.D. candidates in ECE who intend to pursue research in the area of bio-electrical engineering.
- U.S. All current and incoming graduate students meeting the criteria for enrollment to
the ECE PhD program at Rutgers University (see Graduate Student Handbook at
- Interest in research in bioelectrical engineering
- Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Financial need
- Curriculum Vitae (CV), unofficial undergraduate and graduate transcripts
For more information and application packet, please click on the link below:
GAANN Application Packet