• The Wireless Orchestra simulation environment using National Instruments hardware and software over a wireless channel.
• The hardware and software are available to the general public, Wireless Orchestra can be an open source project.
• The product can be used as a practice device for conductors, schools, and live performers.
• Microsoft Kinect and Keyboard inputs provide interactive control of the system.
• NI-USRP’s transmit and receive data as and is very customizable for the designer and the users.
• The orchestra’s position can be customized due to the wireless nature of the system.