Thu, 10/26/2017 - 10:30am
Add to Calendar
Join us on October 26 at 10:30 am in the Core Auditorium for the information session with Qualcomm representatives.
Qualcomm Research is excited to announce the 2018 Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship (QInF), which promotes Qualcomm's core values of innovation, execution, and partnership. Qualcomm will be awarding fellowships of $100,000 to teams of two students. The fellowship is open to Ph.D. students in the Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and related departments, who will apply for the fellowship by submitting their application.
The application deadline is November 12, 2017.
Application Areas for Proposal:
- Advanced Semiconductors Electronics
- Processor Architecture and Implementation
- Autonomous Driving
- Machine Learning
- Advances in Communication Techniques and Theory
- One page abstract
- Letter from one or more faculty recommending the innovation
- CV of student team members